A F G O P
Yield: 2-10” pizzas
Enjoy a gluten-free pizza during the summer and keep your house cool! Try grilling a Chebe Pizza Crust. There's no need to turn on your oven, it's fast, and it's fantastic!
- 1 package Chebe mix (7.5 oz or 1 ¾ C)
- 2 eggs
- Shredded cheese
- Water, milk, or milk substitute
- Pizza toppings (your choice)
Directions: If using a gas grill, set at medium
1. Prepare toppings and set aside.
2. Prepare one package (7.5 oz. or 1 ¾ Cups) of mix according to the package instructions. Split dough into two equal parts and roll out to 1/8” thickness, about 10” in diameter.
3. Grill crust uncovered on medium-high heat until golden brown (about 2 ½ minutes)
4. Flip crust, add desired toppings and cook covered for an additional two minutes. Check to see that the bottom of the crust is browned and the cheese is melted.
Note: Cooking times will vary with the temperature of the grill. We tested this recipe on both a charcoal grill and a gas grill. The temperature on the charcoal grill was hotter and the crust was ready to flip in about 1 minute. The gas grill allowed for easier temperature setting. If the temperature is too hot, the crust will cook before the toppings are heated and the cheese is melted.
View More Chebe Recipes for Lunch & Dinner