UPC: 6 97301 10057 9
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Blend Chebe All-Purpose Bread Mix with 2 tbsp. oil, 1 cup shredded cheese* (optional; sharp or hard cheeses work best) and 2 large eggs. Slowly blend in exactly 1/4 cup water or milk*/milk substitute.
3. Knead dough with hands until it is smooth.
4. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces, shaping each into a 4" diameter patty. Place 1-2" apart on an ungreased baking sheet (line with parchment if available).
5. Brush with oil. 6. Bake 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool, slice in half, add sandwich fixings of your choice and enjoy.
* Cheese and milk contain lactose and casein.
More ways to prepare our All-Purpose Mix can be found on our Recipes Page. Just look for the recipes marked with an "A".