Original Cheese Bread Mix: 8-pack case, 7.5 oz. per package
Regular price $24.89
Unit price per
Unlike any other gluten-free bread! Based on Brazilian pao de queijo ("cheese bread"), its ingredients come from the tropical manioc plant (aka cassava or yucca). The texture and flavor are unique, it’s quick and easy to prepare, and incredibly versatile. Make just about anything – calzones, sandwich buns, tortillas, dumplings, pie crusts, crackers, and more!
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Blend Chebe Original Bread Mix with 2 tbsp. oil, 1 cup shredded cheese (sharp or hard cheeses work best) and 2 large eggs. Slowly blend in exactly 1/4 cup water.
3. Knead dough with hands until it is smooth.
4. Divide dough into 16 pieces, rounding each into a ball shape. Place 1-2" apart on ungreased baking sheet (line with parchment if available).
5. Bake 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Serve warm and enjoy.
More ways to prepare our Original Cheese Bread Mix can be found on our Recipes Page.
***A street address is required for delivery.***
Standard shipping charges in the contiguous United States:
Free shipping on orders of $75 or more, otherwise: 1 case: $16.00 / 2 cases: $18 / 3 cases: $20
CANADIAN RESIDENTS may order online at Meyers Gluten Free or Natura Market.
Ingredients: Manioc (tapioca) flour, modified manioc starch (100% manioc), dry milk, iodine-free sea salt.
Chēbē Original Cheese Bread Mix is FREE of: corn*, egg**, gluten, iodine, peanuts, potato*, rice*, tree nuts*, soy*, sugar, yeast.
Recipes for this mix:
- Herbed Parmesan Pretzels with Sea Salt
- Asian-Style Empanadas
- Pesto Pull-Apart Rolls
- Argentine Burgers Gluten-Free Chipa Bun
- Artichoke-n-Spinach Skillet Pizza
- Ham & Cheese Waffle Sandwich
- Gluten-Free Grain-Free Deep Fried Onion Rings
- Grain-Free Turkey Cranberry Brie Pizza
and many other recipes found here.